Dialing in with phone audio:
Canada +1.866.599.3622 *Toll Free *Additional Rates Apply if Outside Canada.
Montreal (French) +1.438.788.3021
(see all numbers – http://bluejeans.com/premium-numbers)
Enter the meeting passcode followed by #
Tips for those using Blue Jeans for the first time
- If you are connecting through your PC/MAC, a wired connection is best. If you have to use wireless, please ensure it is a good connection.
- You may be required to download, save, and run/launch the BlueJeans app before joining the meeting.
- For participants to see you, you will need a webcam.
- If you are connected to audio via your computer, it is preferable to use a headset (with microphone) or at least earphones (this will cut down on background noise/feedback). During the meeting, it is best to mute your microphone until you need to speak. This keeps ambient noise and other distracting audio to a minimum, which is necessary with a large number of attendees.
- If you’re connected via computer internet and are having trouble hearing or being heard via your computer’s audio or if your video is “freezing,” you have the option to “switch to phone.” You’ll find this option on the right-hand side of your screen; choose USA toll free numbers (these work in Canada too) or have the system call you by choosing “call me.” If you do this, your online video connection will remain, but your audio will be via the phone freeing up bandwidth space for your video connection.
For first time users you can install the software and check your system prior to our test by going to https://bluejeans.com/111. You will get a one-on-one test session with ‘Jean’ the animated parrot. If Jean can see and hear you properly, it will repeat what you say (in a parrot voice, of course), and attempt to mimic your head movements. If all works there, then you should have no issue just clicking on the link provided for the test.