- Barrett, Joshua (2017). Commuters and Communities: The Social and Economic Impacts of Labour Mobility on Source Communities. MA Thesis, Department of Geography, Memorial University, St. John’s, NL.
- Butters, Leanna (2018). Identifying the built space impacts of fly-in-fly-out employment-related geographical mobility in Deer Lake, Newfoundland and Labrador. MA Thesis, Environmental Policy Institute, School of Science and the Environment, Grenfell Campus, Memorial University, Corner Brook, NL.
- Earle, Jessica. (2017). Structure & Agency in Process Operator Student Mobilities. MA Thesis, Department of Sociology, Memorial University, St. John’s, NL.
- Hanson, Natasha (2013). The Maritimer way? Mobility patterns of a small Maritime city. Doctoral Thesis, Departments of Sociology and Social Anthropology, Dalhousie University.
- Knott, Christine. (2017). Beyond cheap wage labour: an investigation into qualitative labour shortages and mobility in the New Brunswick fishing industry. PhD Dissertation, Sociology, Memorial University, St. John’s, NL.
- Nourpanah, Shiva. (2017). “They are here to stay?” Foreign Nurses on Temporary Work Permits in NS, Canada. Doctoral Thesis. Department of Sociology and Social Anthropology, Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS.
- Novoa, Andre (2014). Europeans on the move: Mobilities and identities of truck drivers, musicians and MEPs. Doctoral Thesis, Department of Geography, Royal Holloway University of London.
- Reid-Musson, Emily (2017). Claiming the road: Migrant farmworker mobilities and unfreedom in Canada. Doctoral Thesis, Department of Geography, University of Toronto.
- Sodero, Stephanie (2016). Navigating disruption: mobile society and hurricanes Juan and Igor: a travelogue. Doctoral Thesis, Sociology, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Memorial University, St. John’s, NL.